Sat, 15 January 2011
Here it is! "The NINTENDO 3DS Sponsored by Nintendo Grandma's Virginity Crazy Audio Contest!"
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: MARCH 25 2011
First prize gets their choice of ONE the following =
1. brand new Nintendo 3DS system, 2. Framed original art asset from Mr. Sprinkles (art actually used in an episode) 3. A date with Jackie (if Jackie approves and you can provide your own transportation and accommodations.)
Second prize gets to pick from the two prizes still left after First place picks.
Third place gets the last prize standing. (If that prize is a date with Jackie and she opts out or you can't or don't want that, there will be ANOTHER framed original art asset from Mr. Sprinkles as an alternate prize.)
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: MARCH 25th 2011
1. Find your favorite audio clip from any GVP episode you want. (The clip can be as short as you want, but TRY to keep it around THREE minutes in length. Don't sweat it if you go over by a bit.) If you need to edit the audio, go for it, but don't butcher it or you won't stand a chance at winning.
2. Create some visuals to accompany your chosen audio clip. (Photos, full animation, live action footage, clay animation, whatever you want. Just create some visual component to the audio that enhances it the audio) The closer it seems that the visual component matches the audio the better.
3. Post your final video on YOUTUBE and then link it on the Grandma's Virginity Facebook page! If you don't understand facebook, then just post your video on YOUTUBE and email us a link at email@example.com
4. Justin, Ryan, Jackie, Abed, Kent Osborne, and maybe Dan Harmon will narrow down the finalists and eventually pick a winner! Second and third place will also get some INSANE prize but we haven't figured that out yet.
PRO TIP: Be creative. The more work you put in, the better chance you'll have at winning. I don't want to tell you how to play the game, but a fully animated mario cuddling on Jackie's lap is a great place to start!!!!1111
ALSO, just because the deadline is March 25th doesn't mean you can't post one tomorrow! No limit on how many you can make! Make 100 if you want! What do we care?! It probably won't strengthen your odds any!